NAFIC is a 501c(6) non-profit organization that relies entirely on our members support to keep its programs going. Each year our convention bring hundreds of Fraternal Agents from societies all over the US and Canada for support, education, benevolence, and fun.
We need your help! Please consider sponsoring to support this great event and the strength of the fraternal system!
NAFIC (National Association of Fraternal Insurance Counselors) CONVENTION
EXHIBITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. INSTALLATION -- The Reception Area will be open for set-up Tuesday, September 14th, 2:00pm – 5:00p.m and Wednesday, September 15 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
2. , EXHIBITION --Exhibiting hours are Wednesday, September 15, 12pm – 4pm, Thursday, September 16, 7am – 4pm and Friday, September, 7am – 12pm.
3. TEAR DOWN – Please do not dismantle or remove your exhibit from the Reception Area until the end of the Convention on Friday, September 17. All displays must be removed by 5:00 p.m. September 17.
4. PAYMENT FOR EXIBITING -- All outstanding charges must be paid in full and payment received by NAFIC on or before September 1, 2021.
5. REFUNDS – NAFIC may cancel any exhibitor’s space for non-compliance with the terms, conditions and regulations of this contract or for nonpayment of the rent. NAFIC will notify the Exhibitor and refund any payments made by the Exhibitor under this contract.
6. TABLE ALLOCATION -- NAFIC reserves the right to alter locations of booths as shown on the official floor plan at its sole discretion, if deemed advisable in the best interests of the show, or to separate competitors.
7. TABLE SPECIFICATIONS -- Rent includes a skirted table, and two chairs. Electrical outlets are not guaranteed.
9. CARE OF SPACE -- Exhibitor agrees it will not in any way injure, damage, mar or deface the building premises, furniture, fixtures or equipment on or about the Sheraton and shall be liable for any such damage or injury caused by it, its employee, agents or other persons admitted to the premises by the Exhibitor, its agents or employees.
10. LIABILITY -- The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless National Association of Fraternal Insurance Counselors, d/b/a NAFIC, its officers, agents and employees from and against any and all claims, demands or suits alleging liability for losses, damages, expenses, costs and disbursements, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, and any other relief, for any actual or claimed injury or death to any person or damage to any property sustained as a result of the Exhibitor's use of or presence on the premises described in this Exhibitor Space Contract, regardless of whether proximity caused by the negligence of NAFIC, its officers, agents or employees, unless Exhibitor can prove that such injury, death or damage was caused solely by the active negligence of NAFIC, its officers, agents or employees.
12. REGISTRATION & BADGES -- Convention badges for exhibitor attendants are furnished and must be worn for admittance to the trade show floor or conference sessions.
14. OFFICIAL REGULATIONS -- Exhibitor will comply with all laws of the U.S. and of the state of Missouri and all local ordinances and all rules and requirements of the police and fire departments or other municipal authorities, and will not permit anything to be done in its exhibit space in violation of any such law, ordinance, rule or regulation. Exhibitor will also conform to rules and regulations adopted or prescribed by the Sheraton.
KEEP A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS
NAFIC, 211 Canal Road, Waterloo, WI 53594, Bradley Maenner, Exec Director, Ph. 920-478-4901 email@example.com