- FIC Perspective. This member magazine offers the best in proven sales ideas from the world's leading life insurance agents. It also provides the latest news and information about NAFIC. Click Here to see past issues of the FIC Perspective.
- Sandi Kruise.com. Paid members receive a free subscription to Sandikruise.com, a $39.95 value. CE is available for every state. State fees may still apply. Members also qualify for CE discounts through other providers like Kaplan Financial Education, Kinder Brothers International, and CEU.com.
- Virtual Sales Assistant Library. This online sales helper from National Underwriter Company offers sales presentations, current tax information, sample letters, underwriting helps, and sales tips. Access to this $17.95/month value is included for all current NAFIC members.
- Annual Convention. This unique gathering, held at some of the nation's best convention sites, provides recognition, ideas, and inspiration from the industry's best speakers.
- State Chapter Meetings. State chapters offer FICs a wealth of opportunities for local networking, fellowship, idea-sharing and continuing education.
- Code of Ethics. The NAFIC code reflects the highest standards of professional conduct for fraternalists. A brochure is available for display in your office or presentation book.
- Recognition. The NAFIC annually presents special awards for outstanding production and persistency in the field of fraternal life insurance.
- Higher Educational Standards. The NAFIC supports the development and promotion of the FIC and FICF designations to improve the quality of field personnel in fraternal benefit societies.
- Public Relations. Together with the Fraternal Field Managers Association, the American Fraternal Alliance (formerly NFCA), the NAFIC strives to educate consumers, legislative leaders and other decisionmakers on the important role of fraternals and fraternal agents.
- FIC Membership Card. This card shows your commitment to the financial security of your fraternal clients.
- Personal Prestige. You are a member of a respected national organization exclusively for fraternal life insurance professionals.
- Approved MDRT Association. You may use your membership in the NAFIC to satisfy the professional association requirement of Million Dollar Round Table.
Print and mail a Membership Application Form (may take a minute to load)
Or join through our Online Application